Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Creative Photography

Here's this week's entry into Roger's Creative Photography contest!

Never again clutter your days or nights with so many menial and unimportant things that you have no time to accept a real challenge when it comes along. This applies to play as well as work. A day merely survived is no cause for celebration. You are not here to fritter away your precious hours when you have the ability to accomplish so much by making a slight change in your routine. No more busy work. No more hiding from success. Leave time, leave space, to grow. Now. Now! Not tomorrow! ~~ Og Mandino

13 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hi Lori!

How are you my dear friend? Magnificant I hope! :)

I just love this photo! The twinkles and the beautiful shadows in the blues and white are gorgeous. It put me instantly in the Christmas Spirit! LOL! Slow down Kimmie...first we have to have fun with All Hallow's Eve! Winks...yes, I am talking to myself on my own comment to you. LOL! I know, we won't go there!

Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs,
Kimmie

RW said...

Hey Lori beautiful job the colors are awesome! Great writing attachment to! :D

Linda said...

Lori, this is really beautiful - both the picture and the prose.

Best wishes in this week's contest!

Anonymous said...

wow this is beautiful! great writing as well!

Becky said...

I really really really like this photo! Would make a beautiful Christmas Card.

Patti said...

"I want to live, not merely survive..." That's a lyric that popped into my head after I read the quotation you shared.

This is a beautiful photo, Lori. The twinkles put me in a Christmas-y mood, like Kimmie said!

Good luck in Roger's contest.

Dogwood Daze said...

Beautiful perspective ...but I'll have a blue, blue, blue Blue Christmas! I'll be humming this all day now!

Ralph said...

The beautiful blue droplets are immersed in the literally blue spruce.

The effects are stunning and surreal! How it's done, I do not want to know. Just keep working your photo magic!

Dianne said...

It's so peaceful and serene Lori, it's beautiful!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Nice capture...it tells a whole story

good luck

Anonymous said...

Makes me look forward to Christmas soon!

Momgen said...

Oh i like the blue thing. Nicely done...My entry

Becky said...

So is yer camera broken now???? Been awhile since a pic has been posted. ;)!!!