Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Creative Photography


Good morning, everyone! It's that time again - Roger's Creative Photography contest! :) And you know what? I'm in the Christmas Spirit. Don't ask me why, but I am. (It MAY have to do with my planning Christmas card classes to teach, but that's beside the point....)


Without further delay, I give to you Eye Candy!


Do give books - religious or otherwise - for Christmas. They're never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.

~~ Lenore Hershey

10 comments:

Ralph said...

The sweets look great. I know that I should lose weight...but not at Christmastime! There are other seasons for that.

Dianne said...

I want to fall into the photo and nibble my way out. I never realized all the shades chocolate has!

Great photo Lori!!

and Merry (almost) Christmas

Patti said...

Nice photo of some sweet holiday treats!

Good luck in the contest, Lori ~

Anonymous said...

can i take one? great depth of field on the chocolates!

Kimmie said...

Hi Lori!

Oh, these look so scrumptous. Very nice photo for Creative Photography! Will you send me some pweeze???? ;-)

Love Ya',
Kimmie

Linda said...

Now a shot like that will most definitely put you in the Christmas spirit as well as hankering for some sweets!

Lovely entry for this week's contest; best of luck to you!

RW said...

Oh lori that is so sweet!

Thank you for your Creative Photography submission! :D

Unknown said...

Yummy! You made me hungry =)

Good luck!

Sanni

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

yummmmmmy...but please let's not bring Christmas into August... LOL

good luck

Raven said...

SWEET/cool photo. Now I'm hungry, though, and craving all the things I shouldn't eat. I started thinking about Halloween yesterday. We actually have trick or treaters here.