Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Creative Photography

Hi, everyone! I've decided to start yet ANOTHER blog, this one for my photos. :) I am really feeling that God is pulling the wannabe site to be more than just a journal, so I want to move my contest entries, fluffy photos, and just any photo I feel like sharing HERE. :)


This is this week's entry into Roger's Creative Photography contest. :) I placed again last week, but still have that elusive win out there somewhere.... :D


If you want to ever know the story behind a photo, please ask!!! I'll probably explain this blog a little more later on, but the contest ends tomorrow - so I gotta get busy! :D






So, here it is: this week's entry into the Creative Photography contest!

Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide. ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 comments:

RW said...

That is my favorite way to edit photos Lori. Thank you for your Creative Photography submission.

Lori Stilger said...

:) Thank you, Roger! I've gone to look at all the entries on Mr. Linky - I know who I'd vote for! :D It's been fun participating!!!

littleredplanet said...

Stunning, very stunning. The orange pumpkins work perfectly with this style of edit. Nice work!

cheers
dale

maryt/theteach said...

A great shot, Lori! Looks like a winner to me! Good Luck! Thanks for visiting me! :)

Dianne said...

what a great way to launch your new site!

I love the effect and the quote is perfect for the shot

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

congrats on the new site...

nicely edited photo

good luck

Kelly Ann said...

So all the grey one's are imitationing and commiting suicide.. what a shame! LOL I kid, I kid. Wonderful photo. :)

Sandee said...

Nice contrast of the gray and bright orange. Stunning! Good Luck!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Delightful shot! That orange glows midst the greys!

Good luck in the contest!

Unknown said...

Hey! How'd you do that?! Nice!!

Patti said...

What Chuck said! How did you do that?? It's so dramatic. I love it. Very nicely done.

Good luck in Roger's contest.